Tomorrow's New Year's Eve! Feed readers around the world are clogged with "Year in Running" posts. Don't fight it, join it!
Click here to link up!
- Best race experience? Either the Kentucky Derby Marathon with Jamie's family's support (even though she got injured while training for the same race and had to sit it out) and getting a cool new PR, or Medoc, because camping the night before was a blast. But I'd say Kentucky, because it's the first marathon I really raced from start to finish, and it made me imagine that I might master this distance someday.
- Best run? Hm, my best run? Probably the most memorable run was a few days after we got engaged. Just before heading home, we went on an adventure/tourism run from our airbnb in Pest to a many-thousands-year-old bathhouse in Buda.
- Best new piece of gear? I'm pretty into my Patagonia Houdini jacket. But yo, I hate all my running bras right now.
- Best piece of running advice you received?
- Most inspirational runner? Possibly these women:
- If you could sum up your year in a couple of words, what would they be? Community, love, purpose, roots.